• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD screen issue

vpiccoli

I realize that this is probably not a CloneDVD problem, but that's where it reared its ugly head.

Somehow, the normal sized CloneDVD window has disappeared/moved/resized so that it is not visible. I can Maximize the screen, but I don't want to always run CloneDVD full-screen. There is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between a Minimized and a Restored window - neither show CloneDVD anywhere on the screen (except in the taskbar, of course).

Anyone have any ides how to fix this? Anyone know where that "Last Window Position" details are stored?

Thanks!

FYI: CloneDVD V2.9.0.3

Last edited:
I realize that this is probably not a CloneDVD problem, but that's where it reared its ugly head.

Somehow, the normal sized CloneDVD window has disappeared/moved/resized so that it is not visible. I can Maximize the screen, but I don't want to always run CloneDVD full-screen. There is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between a Minimized and a Restored window - neither show CloneDVD anywhere on the screen (except in the taskbar, of course).

Anyone have any ides how to fix this? Anyone know where that "Last Window Position" details are stored?

Thanks!

FYI: CloneDVD V2.9.0.3
Uninstall CloneDVD. Install it again.

Back