• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Assassination of Jesse James ISO doesn't play

Alex39462

Hi folks,

I just created an image of my "The Assassination of Jesse James..." blu-ray with ImgBurn (version 2.4.1.0) and AnyDVD HD (version 6.4.0.4) enabled. When trying to play this image (mounted with latest DaemonTools Lite) in PowerDVD Ultra (version 7.3.3730a) the PowerDVD screen just turns black, the player controls disapper and nothing else happens.

Any idea why this happens? What can I do to play the image successfully?

Thanks for your help,
Alex

Hi folks,

I just created an image of my "The Assassination of Jesse James..." blu-ray with ImgBurn (version 2.4.1.0) and AnyDVD HD (version 6.4.0.4) enabled. When trying to play this image (mounted with latest DaemonTools Lite) in PowerDVD Ultra (version 7.3.3730a) the PowerDVD screen just turns black, the player controls disapper and nothing else happens.

Any idea why this happens? What can I do to play the image successfully?

Thanks for your help,
Alex
Does the original disc play with AnyDVD enabled?
Where is the AnyDVD_Info file of the original disc?

Does the original disc play with AnyDVD enabled?
Where is the AnyDVD_Info file of the original disc?

I'm going to try this as soon as I get back home. Will then also post the info file. Was just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this problem with the UK version of this disc...

Yep, updating AnyDVD to the latest beta solved the problem with this ISO. It now plays like a treat. A huge THANK YOU to you guys - I really appreciate what you're doing. Keep up the good work.

Back