• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

size of blu ray rips

danderso

I'm considering getting a blu ray drive for my computer, and was just wondering how big a blu-ray rip is in general. Are they often 50gb?

It's 50/50.. After using TSRemux to remove unwanted streams, you still don't know if it's going to be under 25GB, and you might have to re-encode the damn thing, something I haven't done yet but i'm sure i'm capable of it, as soon as I figure out which flags to use in ffmpeg

I'm considering getting a blu ray drive for my computer, and was just wondering how big a blu-ray rip is in general. Are they often 50gb?

I have had from 24G to 50G, it all depends on the producer of the blu-ray disk. How many extras, how many previews, etc etc.

Back