• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dutch subtitles in CloneDVD

slayer0969

Hi there 2 all, new here but long time licensed user of AnyDVD, CloneDVD andCloneCD.
I live in Belgium. I own a lot of DVD's like Cars, Ratatouille, Valiant, .... for the kids. For the backups CloneDVD makes no AUDIO difference made between Dutch (Netherlands) or Dutch (Flemish).
It could save me some space for compressing to DVD-5.
My kids dont' even like Dutch (Netherlands).
I don't know if it's possible.
I know that Xilisoft DVD to PSP makes that difference (0/83 code for Flemish).
Slysoft, keep up the good work!!! :rock:

Hi there 2 all, new here but long time licensed user of AnyDVD, CloneDVD andCloneCD.
I live in Belgium. I own a lot of DVD's like Cars, Ratatouille, Valiant, .... for the kids. For the backups CloneDVD makes no AUDIO difference made between Dutch (Netherlands) or Dutch (Flemish).

You need to ensure the audio choice you want is being backed up in Clonedvd, and then you need to cycle through those audio tracks using your remote for your dvd player until you find the right audio track.

The same applies to subtitles.

You need to check to ensure the subtitle options you want are selected in Clonedvd.

sshot9it6.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

I also recommend selecting "preserve menus" (makes selecting subtitles much easier)

sshot7cq1.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

When playing your backup it's then a simple matter of using your standalone dvd player's remote control to select the proper subtitle stream (just cycle through the various subtitle options with the subtitle button on your remote control--or whatever button you need to use on your remote control to select subtitles)

thanks Webslinger !
When I select the subs. its always for ex. :
Dutch AC-3/6
Dutch AC-3/2
no details (netherlands or flemish)
I will give it another try !

:
Dutch AC-3/6

That's typically for the main audio.

Dutch AC-3/2

That might be for Director commentary.

Flemish subtitles need to be on the original disc or your backup won't contain Flemish subtitles either.

The way you check is to play the original disc on your computer. If the second subtitle option plays as Flemish in Powerdvd, for example, then the second option in Clonedvd is probably Flemish.

Dutch audio in CloneDVD

this is with the original Cars DVD (attach) :
I get 2 titles with each 1 english and 3 dutch AUDIO.
1 of the 2 titles must have FLEMISH audio.
Since CloneDVD can't play the movie with audio, I can backup the 2 titles apart. On my PC i can verify the audio with powerDVD. Ok but that's a waste of time (double work).
Wouldn't it be nice to have an idication in advance the title with the flemish audio (before backup) !!!
Compare it with an english talking movie but you have 4 types of english (UK, USA, Australian, NZ). How can you make the choice?
Greetingzzz:rock:

Attachments

• DutchAudioCarsDVD.jpg
    DutchAudioCarsDVD.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2
If Flemisch is available on the dvd its is always, or mostly, the second Dutch 3/6 you see.
Flemisch is not an official language, I supose the DVD standard does not support Flemisch for that reason.

Back