• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD version with PC Shutdown Option in the future?

hddvdsupporter

Dear Slysoft Team,

have you ever thought about to make a "PC Shutdown" option after ripping for anydvd?

Ripping Blu-Ray Movies needs a lot of time (about 90minutes), so i would like to rip my movies at night.

Or do you know a freeware tool if you don't like this option for anydvd?

thanks..
regards!

that's a good idea-for any dvd though not just blu-ray (or hd dvd) discs.
(clonedvd has this option which i use when backing up a regular dvd at night).

Dear Slysoft Team,

have you ever thought about to make a "PC Shutdown" option after ripping for anydvd?

Ripping Blu-Ray Movies needs a lot of time (about 90minutes), so i would like to rip my movies at night.

Or do you know a freeware tool if you don't like this option for anydvd?

thanks..
regards!
You can do a little .cmd script like

xcopy x:\ path /e /y
shutdown

:confused:

a computer whizz such as yourself James might understand that ;)
for us mortals,a box you could put a tick in would be simpler :D

That command's not going to help you, mike20021969, with standard dvds that contain structural protection (you need to use Anydvd ripper).

But that should work fine for HD-DVDs and Blu-ray.

CloneDVD.

Okay (or Anydvd ripper, which is vastly inferior to Clonedvd)

James said:
The OP was talking about ripping Blu-ray.

mike20021969 wasn't (I was addressing mike20021969.)

that's a good idea-for any dvd though not just blu-ray (or hd dvd) discs.
(clonedvd has this option which i use when backing up a regular dvd at night).

Last edited:
Okay (or Anydvd ripper, which is vastly inferior to Clonedvd)

mike20021969 wasn't (I was addressing mike20021969.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Webslinger & James! Like Floyd Mayweather just did to The Big
Show - on World Wrestling Entertainment, Sunday Night............ Go
to your separate corner's & put on your Brass Knuckles(LOL.... LOL!)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Webslinger & James! Like Floyd Mayweather just did to The Big
Show - on World Wrestling Entertainment, Sunday Night............ Go
to your separate corner's & put on your Brass Knuckles(LOL.... LOL!)

lol I don't want James to lay the smackdown on me. ;)

James wants people to use Clonedvd for ripping SDs, and Clonedvd does have the autoshutdown feature already. James really prefers that people use Clonedvd instead of Anydvd ripper to rip SD dvds, and that does make a lot more sense, since Anydvd ripper is pretty limited in terms of what it can do when compared to Clonedvd.

And mike20021969 thought the autoshutdown feature would be good for Anydvd ripper (and not just for people who rip Blu-rays or HD-DVDs). I just wanted to point out to mike20021969 that the xcopy command isn't going to help with SD dvds that contain structural copy protection: either Clonedvd or Anydvd ripper is required in that case.

So, no wrestling/boxing ring is needed. James would beat me up anyway. :)

so there is no anydvd with this option in the future right? thanks anyway
regards

Why not use ImgBurn? I use that feature all the time with it. You can even choose to shut down or sleep, or hibernate.

hi!

Don't really care about that, it's never going to happen.
I asked for a lot of features, (I asked for that earlier, too and a lot of other stuff) but noone really cares. :bang:

So, just stop complaining or begging. :agree:

Regards
BurnerHEAD

hi!

Don't really care about that, it's never going to happen.
I asked for a lot of features, (I asked for that earlier, too and a lot of other stuff) but noone really cares. :bang:

So, just stop complaining or begging. :agree:

Regards
BurnerHEAD
What you ask for and what the program offers are two different things. Lets keep the threads friendly and respectful or I will close them.:policeman:

Sorry to revive this, but I'd also vote to add this feature into the mix. Just to add to all the reasons why AnyDVD is the best! :)

A auto shutdown option in the settings for AnyDVD would be nice during long painstaking Blu Ray Rips

precisely the reason why I would like it, mine is only a 2x reader, so yeah, ssslllllloooooooooooooowwww

Back