• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Fixes problems with some DVDs (e.g., "SAW III" US, "I Dream of Jeannie S3", R2, Germany) and adds Blu-ray support for Corel WinDVD 9. Intervideo WinDVD 8 should work, too, but older WinDVD versions haven't been tested.

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6405.exe

6.4.0.5 2008 03 30
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for playback with Corel WinDVD 9
- Change (Setup): Removed ability to install without a reboot, because
some faulty 3rd party drivers crash
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with AnyDVD version 6.4.0.0:
Structural repair problems with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Last edited:
Hmmm....weird. After installing this build, it asked me to reboot my laptop.
Dell Latitude C840 (oldie but goodie)
WinXP SP2 + all updates
AnyDVD 6.4.0.0

Then I upgradeded to AnyDVD 6.4.0.4 (no reboot required)...then went to the forums to get CloneDVD 2.9.1.6 beta and noticed AnyDVD 6.4.0.5 beta. I upgraded AnyDVD again and it asked me to reboot this time...not a big deal for me obviously, but just FYI.

UPDATE: Nevermind...I didn't notice that changelog entry...need to drink some coffee...

i got a message informing me i would have to reboot after installation of 6.4.0.5.
although not inconvinient,hopefully reboots will only be required only when necessary and not with each new release,beta or not.

Cool. I just bought WinDVD 9 in anticipation of purchase a Blu drive for my home theater computer.

Cool. I just bought WinDVD 9 in anticipation of purchase a Blu drive for my home theater computer.

OT:
IMHO a very bad choice for watching Blu-ray. If you want to discuss WinDVD 9, feel free to discuss it in another thread.

OT:
IMHO a very bad choice for watching Blu-ray.
i think his "Cool" was praise for this:
6.4.0.5 2008 03 30
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for playback with Corel WinDVD 9
...even if it is a bad choice of software in your opinion ;)

Back