• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot upgrade to version 2.9.1.5

sully

I try to upgrade from version 2.9.1.2 to 2.9.1.5 but keep getting the error message "CloneDVD2 is currently running. You must exit CloneDVD2 before you can continue". I don't have the program running and have even tried to upgrade after a reboot, to no avail. I have updated to other versions in the past with no problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

CloneDVD2 is not running in Processes. Any other suggestions?

CloneDVD2 is not running in Processes. Any other suggestions?

Try uninstalling, rebooting, and then installing the update. When asked if you wish to keep your registration information click "Yes".

When I try to uninstall I get the same error message telling me CloneDVD2 is running and to please exit. Once again, CloneDVD2 is not running at the time.
What gives?:confused:

When I try to uninstall I get the same error message telling me CloneDVD2 is running and to please exit. Once again, CloneDVD2 is not running at the time.
What gives?:confused:

I'm sorry, but I am unable to reproduce this problem on three different computers. Perhaps you should try booting into safe mode, and then try uninstalling from there.

Got it!!:clap: By booting in Safe mode I was able to delete my current version and upgraded to 2.9.1.6. Thanks to all of you for your help.

Back