• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
In this forum we wanna share funny emails to SlySoft support. A today's email:

What the hell is wrong with you people?
I just read on BBC News that you announced that you cracked Blue-Ray. Haven't you learned from what's happened on the internet before? Now they are going to get the courts to shut you down and all of us who bought your software are going to be left without any updates when they come out with a new protection scheme.

Nice going....

This is funny but I worry at times too but I do have faith that you'll prevail.

In this forum we wanna share funny emails to SlySoft support. A today's email:
Maybe he wanted Slysoft to keep it a secret, I would bet my last dollar he has no marketing experience. "Oh yea of little faith".:D

He's gonna get really pissed when he reads the press release then I guess ..?

He doesn't want you to crack the Blu-Ray protection so that you can go on creating updates against new protections? Wow, that's what I call logic!

Wow, it takes all kinds, huh??

The guy needs to chill out, maybe even go outside for awhile, and remember that Slysoft has been around for this long, and they're not going to vanish like some Johnny come lately company.

You guys (Slysoft) are in it for the long haul, and I, for one, am glad of it!!

:rock:

i cant even find anything on the bbc website to do with slysoft or bd+.
maybe he was dreaming?

I love the bread and water comment but wished HD did win.

LOL

MORE! I want to read some bad customer stories! I use to work in retail and love to hear about bad customers.

(Checks calendar)

Hmmmm, nearly 2012. Nope, Slysoft still here over 3 years after cracking BC+. ;)

Did you think Slysoft would be going somewhere, they have 100s of beaches that are beautiful full of beautiful women, why would Slysoft leave Paradise?

Did you think Slysoft would be going somewhere, they have 100s of beaches that are beautiful full of beautiful women, why would Slysoft leave Paradise?

In that case I am coming there just making sure to reserve spot for myself. :D :p :)

I didn't think Slysoft was going away, but the person who complained about "no recent updates" probably was.

You need any intern to join you guys on your tropical paradise? ;)

I didn't think Slysoft was going away, but the person who complained about "no recent updates" probably was.

You need any intern to join you guys on your tropical paradise? ;)

I am in St Marteen, even better than Antiguia.;) ( They wont admit it though):D:D

LOL

MORE! I want to read some bad customer stories! I use to work in retail and love to hear about bad customers.
As a long time user of these products, I can tell you from personal experience with the Slysofteam, you probably wont read any bad reviews, as these are some of the best programs for backing up your cd/dvd/blu ray collection available, and the fact that the discosure that this sorftware is for personal backup only, and anyone doing oterwise is in violation with the agreement they accepted when they purchased the software is enough legal potection to keep slysoft around for a long long time. The customer service is great, and the software is excellent!!! Keep up the good work team, your Awsome:rock:
Dave
pdave1s

Wow, it takes all kinds, huh??

The guy needs to chill out, maybe even go outside for awhile, and remember that Slysoft has been around for this long, and they're not going to vanish like some Johnny come lately company.

You guys (Slysoft) are in it for the long haul, and I, for one, am glad of it!!

:rock:

It is now 17 May 2012 (the post was 30 March 2008), and still Slysoft is here, breaking the protections the studios come up with.

Back