• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting multi cd games to work

deadaim57

Hello,
I have looked for a threat for a answer but can't find one.Could someone direct me to a post (if there is one) on how to get a game to work that has more then one cd???

Thanks

Which multi CD game are you having problems with?

I have not had any problems with Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun which uses 1 CD got GDI and one for NOD

Hello,
I have looked for a threat for a answer but can't find one.Could someone direct me to a post (if there is one) on how to get a game to work that has more then one cd???

The same way as if you only had one disc

You install the game to your hard drive, and then you have to profile the disc that contains the copy protection. That's known as the "play cd".

Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824 and answer the questions fully please

Last edited:
Call of Duty 2,its has 6 cd's.

There is usually one CD you leave in the drive when you play the game(without game Jackal being in the picture). When you create the profile with Game Jackal, you use THAT CD/DVD to make the profile.

Now, there can be issues where a game will pull data from the game disc while playing, so that will complicate things a bit. Using Image mode will get you around that problem.

Back