New Profile Posts

1. Manfred Petersen
    Manfred Petersen
    habe versucht Anydvd HD zu Kaufen mit Visa KreditKarte Funktioniert wohl auch nicht!
  2. Ivan Petch
    Ivan Petch
    I am having difficulty selecting the English language on Blu ray discs such as the Godfather 1
  3. jake8080
    jake8080
    FYI I had a problem with that sound thing Cinavia to remove it use a program called CinEX-HD it's for DVD's and Blu-ray and it cost $39.99
    1. jake8080
      jake8080
      jake8080 FYI I had a problem with that sound thing Cinavia to remove it use a program called CinEX-HD it's for DVD's and Blu-ray and it cost $39.99
      Mar 9, 2017
  4. SilverSurfer
    SilverSurfer Pete
    Good morning Pete,
    I wanted to buy the same license RedFox ...
    I completed all the steps with the Visa ... I finally appeared the message:

Order not processed!
    # PP7-66J of payment for the order # OLW-RP8 more 631.32 CNY reference number # M104-PO-25195850 is unsuccessful: 66: Failed ...

Who can tell me what happens?
    Thanks x the answer
  5. SilverSurfer
    SilverSurfer matthew
    Buongiorno, dopo la Slysoft volevo acquistare la licenza di RedFox...
    Ho completato tutti i passaggi con la Visa... alla fine mi è comparso il messaggio:

Ordine non elaborato!
    Pagamento di #PP7-66J per l'ordine #OLW-RP8 più 631.32 CNY Numero di riferimento #M104-PO-25195850 operazione fallita: 66: Failed...

Chi mi può dire cosa succede?
    Ringrazio x la riposta
  6. SilverSurfer
    SilverSurfer Pete
    Buongiorno, volevo acquistare la stessa licenza di RedFox...
    Ho completato tutti i passaggi con la Visa... alla fine mi è comparso il messaggio:

Ordine non elaborato!
    Pagamento di #PP7-66J per l'ordine #OLW-RP8 più 631.32 CNY Numero di riferimento #M104-PO-25195850 operazione fallita: 66: Failed...

Chi mi può dire cosa succede?
    Ringrazio x la riposta
  7. FatBaz43
    FatBaz43
    Just downloaded 8100 and installation box reads Shenzhen Redfox Project Technology Company. Is this correct?
  8. fredload
    fredload
    DRM is Stupid!
  9. MrFinch
    MrFinch
    Love CLoneBD Hardware Acceleration Feature
  10. MikeG
    MikeG
    RedFox is the best!!!
  11. Yordan5
    Yordan5 FavaBean
    Hi, the text file you posted in the forum (about your CloneBD hardware acceleration issue) also shows your Windows 10 Pro Licence key. It can be used on more than one machine after 6 months of activation. Perhaps a good idea to edit it out of the text file.
  12. Klausser
    Klausser Pete
    Hallo Admi, warum war mein Zugriff beschränkt ? Wurde zur E-Mail Adressen Bestätigung aufgefordert. Das tat ich,ohne Erfolg. Angeblich konnte Redfox diese nicht per Mail angesprocher. Habe diese E-Mail Adresse mit eigenem Mail geprüft. War in Ordnung. Mußte eine neue E.-Mail Adresse hinterlegen um überhaupt wieder eine Schreibberechtigung zu haben. warum das ganze ? mfG Klausser
  13. Blyte
    Blyte Pete
    hey Pete I am trying to do the free trial on madea boo holloween and it only rips 1/4 of the way and gives a io vts vob error and you asked me to send a log file but I have no idea where to find it? Thanks in advance.
  14. Diaplo
    Diaplo
    warum muß ich ein neuen key kauffen wenn ich den any dvd key habe.??????????
  15. Sly Fox
    Sly Fox
    Disappointed.
  16. midnight
  17. BillFrugge
    BillFrugge bphem3
    Thanks for the heads up on the deal for PowerDVD 16!
  18. Aengus
    Aengus
    Goonies Never Say Die!
  19. dbpotter
    dbpotter matthew
    Hello Matthew, I have been having alot of problems burning movies every since we switched to Redfox. I have the files for the most recent movie I tried to burn. I'm not sure who to contact or who to send this file too. Can you please let me know who to contact?

Thank you
  20. mac stump
    mac stump
    i recently purchased a laptop. How I do get ANYDVD & CLONEDVD from my old desktop to laptop & then updated to latest Redfox versions? .