• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!

motaku96

I recently updated my motherboard bios which caused some issues that involved me removing the cmos battery to reset it. Now whenever I put in a disc, I get this error.

Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

It doesn't actually stop the bluray from working. But it comes up every time a new disc is entered.
Any help would be appreciated.

A log file might be useful for the devs to see if there's a problem.

Ah, yeah.
Here are some screenshots too.
1713820803534.png
1713820808264.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.7.0.0_Info_Q_ANISAMA_DAY2_DISC2.ziplog
    171.1 KB · Views: 2
Ah I see, thanks. I thought I had the newest version but I wasn't paying enough attention. Just assumed since it started happening after my bios issue. My bad.

Ah I see, thanks. I thought I had the newest version but I wasn't paying enough attention. Just assumed since it started happening after my bios issue. My bad.
Because the version you were using has troubles connecting to the internet its check for updates failed even though there was an update ready and waiting.

Back